We offer comprehensive advice on drafting of contracts, written pleadings and other documents, as well as representation in national and international arbitration. We provide top-notch legal and practical advice to claimants and respondents, including:
- drafting and negotiating arbitration agreements or arbitration clauses
- assistance at the pre-arbitration dispute resolution stage
- representation in negotiation and mediation
- counselling, drafting of pleadings and representation in arbitral courts and tribunals
- counselling and representation in arbitration award annulment proceedings
- counselling and representation in arbitration award recognition or enforcement proceedings in state courts.
We have a unique experience combining practical knowledge about conducting complex multi-million dollar arbitration proceedings with specific knowledge of selected sectors and industries, including construction, energy, infrastructure, oil and gas, natural resources, mining and commercial real estate. Our arbitration practice is also enriched by deep knowledge of the law of the common law countries and understanding of international law.
We provide advice and representation in arbitration proceedings under leading Polish and foreign arbitration regulations, including the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw (Sąd Arbitrażowy przy Krajowej Izbie Gospodarczej w Warszawie), the Court of Arbitration at the Lewiatan Confederation in Warsaw (Sąd Arbitrażowy przy Konfederacji Lewiatan w Warszawie), the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris, the International Center for Dispute Resolution, the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes, the London Court of International Arbitration, the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.